HEALTHY CHOICE WELLNESS CENTER
MISSION • VISION • VALUES
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
DEFINING HEALTHY CHOICE WELLNESS
indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health
an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities
the state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal
Healthier living... it's in our blood!
• To assist in one's achievement of personal well-being, which is an optimal and dynamic state that allows people to achieve their full potential through both the individual pursuit of wellness and the commitment and support of the communities to which they belong.
• To assist in maximizing overall individual wellness, which is an active process that helps individuals reach their optimal well-being by integrating all the dimensions of wellness into their lives; physical, social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, intellectual, occupational, and financial.
• To provide the highest standards of professionalism, emphasizing on quality of care, ethical behavior, ensuring client confidentiality, and the treatment of all individuals with respect and dignity.
• To provide clients an immaculate wellness facility designed for the optimal benefit of the clients to receive their desired treatments in a clean and sterile environment that fosters a tranquil space to maximize one's overall wellness and well-being.
• To continue the powerful pursuit of knowledge and education by all of our professionals and practitioners, to better provide consult to our clients for them to best maximize their overall wellness and well-being.
Life comes with a lot of choices - some easier to make than others. Healthier Living should be the easiest of those choices, and so Healthy Choice Wellness Centers offers Health & Wellness services that assist in making those choices a lot easier. Healthy Choice Wellness Centers seek to continue the commitment of its parent company, Healthier Choices Management Corp., in providing consumers with healthier alternatives to everyday lifestyle choices.
Healthy Choice Wellness Centers offer premium and optimized whole person-centered care and services, tailored to promote and maximize one's general health and well-being. All of our services are designed to address one or more common concerns, including but not limited to immunity, anxiety, mental fortitude, sports recovery, and more. Through these services, Healthy Choice Wellness Centers seek to provide healthy alternatives that treat the mind and body to its core, thus offering optimized Healthier Living.
Healthy Choice Wellness Centers are committed to building a culture of well-being. Our goal is to optimize wellness, both for today and all of our tomorrows.
Healthy Choice Wellness Centers view the communities we serve as being comprised of whole and dynamic individuals. We are sensitive to the communal stresses of life that impact our health, wellness, and overall well-being. We promote and encourage personal responsibility and accountability in one's pursuit of achieving and maintaining their health and wellness. Our Healthy Choice Wellness team not only participates in the facilitation of services in the process of achieving one's wellness, but also are present to provide information, care, and knowledge to maintain course and maximize one's well-being according to their individual health goals, wants, and needs.
Healthy Choice Wellness Center also realizes that the whole is only as strong as its parts when it comes to those communities we serve. Thus, we put forth effort to strengthen the environments in which we live and work as they directly impact our well-being. This effort to support wellness for the individuals (the parts) must include working to create a healthy community at large (the whole) that supports the well-being of its members at large.
D I S C L A I M E R :
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products / treatments are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with your primary care physician if you have any questions regarding the use of any of the offered products / treatments.